We are a community-based, non-profit, non-commercial organisation that is accessible to all men and whose primary activity is the provision of a safe and friendly environment where men are able to work on meaningful projects.
We have 61 members who:
- Regularly meet for coffee at 9am in the Admin building.
- TGIF at 4:30pm in the Admin Building.
- Work in the workshop any time as long as a fellow member is present.
- Produce support items for the community.
- Outings have been restricted with Covid 19.
Objectives: For residents who wish to tinker, enjoy fellowship and camaraderie. The Breakfast Point Men’s Shed is a member of AMSA (Australian Men’s Shed Association).