With panoramic views of Parramatta River, the 25 metre heated pool is ideal for a leisurely swim or training laps. With 4 lanes and heated to 26 degrees, this pool is reserved for adult relaxation and training, making a daily swim a must!
Kids need space for kids to do what they do! Heated to 26 degrees all year, the Lagoon Pool is ideal for kids and parents to share time together. Babies are required to wear approved aqua nappies and all children must be within arm’s reach of the parent or guardian. Noodles and other personal floatation devices are permitted, however inflatable toys and boogie boards are not permitted.
|Monday – Friday||6:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:00 am – 8:00 pm|
Public Holidays – Please contact the Club on (02) 8765 6900
- Members use facilities at their own risk
- Shower before using the pool(s) and spa
- Children (person under 18 years of age) are to be under the direct supervision of a person over 18
- Children under 16 are not permitted in the sauna, steam room or spa. Ages 16 – 18 to only use the sauna, steam room or spa under direct supervision of a person over 18
- Children under 5 are to remain within arm’s length of their parent/guardian at all times
- Aqua games and aqua toys are only permitted in the Lagoon Pool
- No jumping, diving, running, noisy or hazardous activity
- Only appropriate swimwear is to be worn in the water – no underwear, shorts or t-shirts
- Infants must wear recognised waterproof aqua nappies plus a tight fitting (around the legs) swimming costume
- Follow direction and guidance of Club staff on duty
- The Club Manager may reserve sections of the pool for aqua activities and other activities when scheduled. Details of these events will be posted in the Club’s activities calendar and on the main notice board in reception.